Is Google Optimize 360 or Kameleoon right for your business?
Kameleoon vs. Google Optimize 360
NO CAPS OR LIMITS
Google has strict limits on how you can build, launch, and analyze tests. Kameleoon is limitless.
GOOGLE ONLY WORKS WITH GOOGLE
Kameleoon integrates with leading martech solutions, including Google Analytics. You can scale to include server-side testing, feature flagging, and personalization.
DEDICATED 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
With Google, you must work with 3rd parties and create tickets for IT support. With Kameleoon, you talk to experts right away.
GA is great, but you’ll want these integrations too
Use your customer data
Analyze customer behavior
Work in your environment
Kameleoon is 100% dedicated to optimization
Google has a lot of restrictions. Kameleoon is fast, easy to use, and doesn’t have limits.
- Kameleoon has the lightest script on the market and perfectly scales no matter the number of experiments. Google 360 has important performance issues.
- Google caps the number of experiments you can run simultaneously. Kameleoon doesn’t.
- There’s an A/B test code line limit with Google. None with Kameleoon.
- Google does NOT offer a multi-armed bandit or dynamic traffic allocation feature. Kameleoon does.
- Google makes it hard to target pages without regex knowledge.
- Kameleoon gives developers a dedicated set of tools and APIs.
Kameleoon works with all technologies, including Google Analytics, to make experimentation easier and more impactful.
- Google reporting is not tailored for A/B testing lovers. Bayesian or frequentist, Kameleoon analytics are designed for optimizers. Break down test results by spider chart, date ranges, KPIs, segments, and more.
- Easily connect to any major analytics platform in addition to Google’s.
- Write code in Git or Microsoft VS Studio and see it auto sync to Kameleoon or through a Chrome extension.
Kameleoon’s platform scales to include server-side testing, feature management and personalization
- In addition to client-side A/B testing, Kameleoon includes full stack server-side experimentation and feature flagging solutions.
- Roll out new features to targeted audiences on your website, IOS or Android apps. Or update instantly.
- Track feature flags or test performance in the same dashboard using native and your own KPIs.
- When ready, take Personalization to the next level with Kameleoon Conversion AI, creating segments that target users precisely when ready to convert.
Analysts and customers are awarding Kameleoon
Challenger in The Forrester Wave™: Experience Optimization Platforms - Q4 2020
2021 Best Feature Set and Best Customer Support Awards in the A/B Testing category
2021 High Performer in A/B Testing and Leader in Personalization Software
Kameleoon steadily rolls out experimentation-friendly features
REPORTING MADE FOR A/B TESTING
Filter and sort campaigns by any goal, type, author, or domain. View test results by segment, date range, or via Spider graph. Easy to add events and view results by Bayesian or Frequentist methods.
REACT AND SPA-READY
Run experiments and activate feature flags directly from your React application using our JS Typescript SDK.
PREVIEW WITHOUT A LOGIN
No need to be a Google Optimize user to privately preview and QA tests. Perfect for getting key stakeholders onboard.
HUMAN-POWERED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
A dedicated customer support and technical team along with an exclusive Slack channel offer technical and optimization assistance wherever the sun goes.
LARGE WIDGET LIBRARY
Use or modify one of Kameleon’s widgets to make pop-ins, countdown clocks, banners, and other web templates. No developer necessary.
CUSTOM DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
Kameleoon supports single-tenant cloud installations and on-premises deployment options.