Experimentation meets feature management
Why brands choose Kameleoon
Powerful feature management and experimentation
Rollout your next feature to highly targeted audiences. Remotely update them with feature variables. Rollback with automatic alerts.
Supercharge product optimization with Kameleoon Full Stack
Feature flags put the power of deployment in your hands
- Gradually roll out new features to targeted audiences on your website or apps.
- Instantly update features without waiting for a new release or app store approval.
- Automatically roll back features when goals are not met or by scenario triggers.
Optimize and personalize any web or mobile app product with enterprise-level experimentation tools
- Validate with A/B/n testing how new or revised features and functionalities on your website or mobile apps satisfy your customers.
- Easily add graphic changes to a server-side experiment thanks to our unique hybrid technology.
- Updated client and server-side SDKs and Kameleoon’s API allow you to experiment anywhere and anyhow you like.
Track KPIs with powerful reporting tools in real time
- Breakdown and filter your server-side A/B/n test results with 25+ native criteria.
- Easily connect to your preferred analytics solution with one of our many integrations.
- Kameleoon’s dashboard and library allow users to view, sort, and filter all work based on type, status, date created, and how it affected business KPIs.
Key features to power every product team
Cache management that works
Run experiments on parts of a website that are heavily cached with dedicated SDKs for Nginx & Apache.
Consistent bucketing across different languages ensures a consistent experience for the same user - no matter what device.
React and SPA-ready
Run experiments and activate feature flags directly from your React application using our JS Typescript SDK.
Advanced audience targeting
With unlimited custom data, feature experiment with a precise subset of users. When confident, roll out to a larger segment without impacting your entire user base.
Rollback with Automatic Alerts
Kameleoon’s Alert builder allows you to automatically roll back features when triggered by advanced scenarios and conditions.
Don’t wait for your next code release or app store update. Remotely update your experiment or feature when it’s ready for your users.
Custom deployment options
Kameleoon supports single-tenant cloud installations and on-premises deployment options.
Create separate environments for your different products. Manage them all from one Kameleoon account.
Highest security and compliance standards
Log in to Kameleoon using single sign-on (SSO) or a strong password policy and experience complete GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA compliance.
Resources to help you get started
Some of our specialties
- HIPAA compliant A/B testing and personalization
- Optimize calendar scheduling
- Personalize patient messaging and forms
E-commerce & Retail
- Maximize checkout
- Reduce cart abandonment
- Personalize every shopping experience