The only optimization platform
that can offer hybrid experimentation
With Kameleoon, teams collaborate in one space to build tests with a graphic editor or by SDK.
ONE source of truth
Teams have one data model to make accurate, data-backed decisions - no matter the test type.
MANY HOURS SAVED
Teams don’t have to rely on developers for targeting, tracking, and activating client or server-side tests.
One platform. Three solutions. All teams.
Put any idea to the test
- Test messaging, design, or entire pages for all channels and devices without impacting performance.
- Build server-side tests with client-side capabilities and run experiments in real-time anywhere in your tech stack with Kameleoon HybridTM
- Personalize experiences with predictive AI, advanced segmentation and smart widgets.
Build products that your users love
Easily build feature experiments without needing heavy developer support.
Roll out and control new features to targeted audiences on your website or apps.
Track adoption of features in real-time. Break down and filter performance reports by any metric or KPI - using your preferred 3rd party tools.
Release with confidence and save time
- Control releases across all devices with Kameleoon’s Real Time Streaming architecture. Complex web caching environments? No problem. No latency, no server calls with Kameleoon.
- Spend less time building experiments. Plug Kameleoon into your GIT account and synchronize your code with MS Visual Studio and our Chrome extension.
- Save hours and let Product and Experimentation teams connect server-side tests to their preferred tools with Kameleoon HybridTM.
Challenger in The Forrester Wave™: Experience Optimization Platforms - Q4 2020
2022 Top Rated in A/B Testing, Feature Management and Ecommerce Personalization categories
2022 Momentum Leader in A/B Testing and Leader in Personalization Software
Kameleoon is the only platform that lets you create server-side experiments with client-side capabilities and plugs into your existing tech stack for in-depth analysis and activation.