Deliver leads, convert them into opportunities and new business. Managing the full sales cycle:
- Searching for and identifying new customer leads
- Detecting business leads through telephone prospecting and during customer acquisition events (trade fairs, breakfasts, etc.)
- Presenting our offering during 1-1 meetings
- Producing and handling sales proposals, handling objections, negotiating and closing deals.
- Responding to RFPs
- Providing visibility and predictability to the pipeline: meticulous activity reporting
- You have a keen interest in the world of e-commerce and at least 3 years’ experience in selling digital solutions to marketing teams using an efficient prospecting methodology.
- Knowledge of optimization and conversion practices would be a useful plus.
- You’re a fast learner with great people skills. You wish to join a fast-growing company where you will have the opportunity to grow and take on responsibilities.
Three good reasons to join us:
- We are a market leader and we partner with the biggest players on the web.
- We provide a stimulating and dynamic working environment: you’ll never get bored!
- It will be a fantastic experience enabling you to work in the web industry.
Our company culture
Autonomy - Mutual Help - Innovation - Ambition
Please send us a covering letter in the body of an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV attached. If your profile is a good fit, we will contact you for an interview to assess whether our position fits in well with your career goals as well as the training and career advancement opportunities that exist at Kameleoon.