Why brands choose Kameleoon Feature Experimentation
EASIER FEATURE EXPERIMENTATION
Free your developers and give power to Product Managers to implement no-code feature experiments and analyze results in their preferred analytics tools.
RELEASE & ROLL BACK INSTANTLY
Propagate experiment and feature flag updates with a real-time streaming architecture. Avoid performance costs associated with polling on mobile devices.
CROSS-PLATFORM READY SDKS
12+ Kameleoon SDKs for web and mobile apps. Run Kameleoon on the edge with Serverless edge compute starter kits.
With Kameleoon Feature Experimentation,
your product never stops improving
Validate new features without risks, using Feature Experiments and advanced rollout rules
- Experiment with different variations of your feature and target several audiences with advanced rollout rules.
- Configure as many feature variables as you wish. Update variables remotely in Kameleoon’s no-code editor, to avoid waiting for new release cycles or app store approvals.
- Measure the impact of updates and new features on your key product metrics with 25+ native filtering and breakdown criteria.
Own your release cycles to deliver value faster with Feature Management
- Increase release frequency by deploying and testing features in production quietly, before making them visible to everyone.
- Run canary test and release with progressive rollout. Automatically roll back features when goals are not met or by scenario triggers.
- Rely on Real-Time Streaming to update features instantly for better user experience.
Build advanced feature experiments faster and more easily
- Create no-code feature variations with roll out/back rules on any digital feature with minimal performance impact on web or mobile apps.
- Rely on a single library of goals, segments/audiences, widgets, and integrations without having to repeatedly call on for developer support.
- Analyze your results with no-code, in-app reports or sync your experimentation data to your preferred analytics tools.
Key features to power every product team
AUTOMATIC ROLLBACK AND ALERTING
Kameleoon’s Alert builder allows you to automatically roll back features when triggered by advanced scenarios and conditions.
MOBILE APP TESTING
Instantly push updates to your mobile apps, without users needing to refresh, thanks to real-time updates, even during runtime.
Create separate environments for your different products. Manage them all from one Kameleoon account.
Don’t wait for your next code release or app store update. Remotely update your experiment or feature when it’s ready for your users.
Consistent bucketing across different languages ensures a consistent experience for the same user - no matter what device.
React and SPA-ready
Run experiments and activate feature flags directly from your React application using our JS Typescript SDK.
Custom deployment options
Kameleoon supports single-tenant cloud installations and on-premises deployment options.
Cache management that works
Run experiments on parts of a website that are heavily cached with dedicated SDKs and Toolkits for Nginx, Fastly, Cloudflare, Cloudfront, & Vercel.
Highest security and compliance standards
Log in to Kameleoon using single sign-on (SSO) or a strong password policy and experience complete GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA compliance.
For 30 days, you will have access to:
- Kameleoon’s full set of Feature Management & Experimentation capabilities
- Unlimited feature flags
- Unlimited rollouts and feature experiments
- 10 seats
- Up to 500,000 MAU