Kameleoon is officially the only optimization platform to offer a two-way integration with Amplitude, thanks to our newest integration with Amplitude Events Streaming.
Our previous, outbound, integration allowed users to analyze the performance of Kameleoon campaigns in Amplitude.
Now, our latest release allows users to utilize Amplitude events in targeting and goal tracking in any Kameleoon feature experiment or optimization campaign, and establish Amplitude as their single source of truth.
By sending Amplitude events to Kameleoon, users can:
- Use Amplitude events as goals in Kameleoon and measure the performance of campaigns against these goals.
- Use Amplitude events in the segment builder to create precise, highly relevant target audiences for their optimization campaigns, feature rollouts and experiments.
Keep reading to learn more about how this integration works and how it can benefit your organization.
Benefits of the Kameleoon and Amplitude Event Streaming integration
The Kameleoon and Amplitude Event Streaming integration enables teams to remove data silos, increase efficiency, and improve their audience targeting.
Remove data silos and establish a single source of truth (SSOT)
With Kameleoon’s bi-directional Amplitude integration, the flow of data is unrestricted between the various parts of users’ tech stacks.
This can help in establishing a single source of truth (SSOT), eliminating data silos, and ensuring everyone across the organization has access to the same standardized, relevant data.
The two-way integration is available for all Kameleoon solutions including:
- Web Experimentation
- Full Stack Experimentation including Feature Management and Experimentation
- AI-Driven Personalization
Increase efficiency and get time to value faster
Amplitude Event Streaming, like Kameleoon’s other plug-and-play integrations, requires minimal help from developers to set up.
As part of the integration, Amplitude events are automatically sent to Kameleoon, which means developers don’t have to re-create their existing tracking plan from Amplitude in Kameleoon.
This allows users to get started with the integration and get to value quickly and easily without requiring excessive developer resources.
Get more precise audience targeting with data enrichment in Kameleoon
Using Amplitude Event Streaming and Kameleoon together can help teams get more precise with their audience targeting. Teams can:
- Use Amplitude events in Kameleoon’s segment builder and target users who triggered those Amplitude events.
- Combine data from Amplitude with any other data point in Kameleoon to create more precise segments.
With more advanced segmentation, teams can deliver the right experience, to the right users, at the right time.
How does Kameleoon’s Amplitude Event Streaming integration work?
With the Amplitude Event Streaming integration, every event that is triggered by Amplitude will be automatically sent to Kameleoon.
- Kameleoon can automatically associate Amplitude events with goals configured in Kameleoon.
- If the custom goal does not yet exist, Kameleoon will automatically create a new one to associate it with the Amplitude event, allowing users to streamline and accelerate their workflows.
It is important to note that users are able to customize what events should be sent from Amplitude to Kameleoon. For more information about how to get started with Kameleoon and Amplitude Event Streaming, review our technical documentation.
Kameleoon and Amplitude Event Streaming use cases for all teams
These three use cases show how this integration can be used to benefit product and marketing teams.
1. Use Amplitude events as goals in Kameleoon
Run a variety of tests in Kameleoon, from A/B/n and feature experiments to rolling out features, then measure their impact with goals configured based on Amplitude events.
- Product teams: track and sync over events for logins, user invitations, feature adoption, product element interactions, and more.
- Marketing and insights teams: track and sync over events for discount usage, add to cart, product views, subscribe events, and more.
2. Incorporate more precise audience targeting into Web Experiments
Get more precise with the audiences you target in your web experiments by utilizing your Amplitude events in Kameleoon.
- Product teams: use Amplitude events, like frequent engagement with product modules, to target power users for experiments.
- Marketing teams: create highly personalized online experiences to target key audiences, like visitors who received promotion codes, to accelerate conversion.
Soon, we’ll be introducing this capability for feature experiments too.
3. Use Amplitude events as filters and breakdown criteria
Get a more granular view of your data by using Amplitude events as filters and breakdown criteria for your Kameleoon experiment results.
- Product teams: analyze the results of experiments by applying filters that correspond to the Amplitude events they synced over as goals in Kameleoon. For example, break out and analyze the performance of a user segment who completed a payment (where payment completion is the Amplitude event).
- Marketing and CRO teams: view the results of optimization campaigns through the lens of Amplitude events, like add to cart, CTA clicks, and more.
Ready to get started? See this step-by-step guide and technical documentation.
You can request a demo to see this feature and the Kameleoon platform in action.
Questions? Curious? We love to hear from you. Please reach us at [email protected]