4 reasons why advanced programs choose Kameleoon over VWO
#1 They want a technology that is a great fit for medium to enterprise-sized companies.
- As an enterprise-level technology, Kameleoon does not suffer from performance challenges. Brands can dig into the details and see that all key features like QA, reporting, and widget libraries are enterprise-ready.
- Kameleoon’s single server call is fast and guaranteed flicker-free. VWO’s “SmartCode” snippet requires 2-3 network calls to load a single A/B test (more if you have other VWO products). As a result, experiments load late, and sites suffer from heavy flickering effects.
- Kameleoon integrations are native and vetted by the martech vendor, like with ShopifyPlus.
- Kameleoon offers out-of-the-box cross-domain management, safeguards against Apple’s ITP restrictions, and doesn't rely on 3rd party cookies and full ITP Management.
#2 They want a dedicated A/B testing tool, not a large collection of optimization technology.
- Kameleoon’s roadmap is dedicated to A/B testing and personalization whereas VWO’s product roadmap stretches over many areas (7 products vs. 3 for Kameleoon).
- Forrester highlighted Kameleoon as "a challenger" in its latest EOP Wave report, because of its ability to quickly innovate and deliver enterprise-level A/B testing and personalization solutions.
- Instead of selling UX analytic solutions, Kameleoon seamlessly integrates with Hotjar, Crazyegg, Fullstory, Contentsquare (and many more). Brands do not have to pay for UX technology they don’t use, especially when there already are great and dedicated tools (for very affordable prices) in this space.
#3 They want customer service that solves their technical problems and knows their market and challenges.
- Kameleoon has technical and customer service support in your language and time zone throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. It has experience solving e-commerce, subscription, technology, financial services, and healthcare business challenges.
- Kameleoon’s customer service and technical teams provide technical support until any issue is solved. They won't just send you a how-to link.
- Kameleoon doesn’t push brands to buy its experimentation services or buy "dev hours." We help when and as you need it.
#4 They are frustrated with caps and product restrictions.
- Brands don’t have to worry about buying extra user seats, subdomains, or channels with Kameleoon.
- Kameleoon’s A/B Testing and Personalization solutions have NO caps, quotas, or testing-traffic limits. Each VWO product has restrictions that limit where, who, how, and what you can A/B test.
- Kameleoon's contracts don't punish brands for growth. Brands won’t face repeated sales calls asking them to buy larger packages.
#5 Full Stack testing made easy.
- Kameleoon HybridTM empowers Growth and Product teams to manage server-side tests independently from Developers’ release cycles
- Retrieve audiences from your preferred martech tools and target them in server-side tests without additional coding required
- Analyze server-side experiment data in real time with built-in client-side reporting
- Sync your results to your activation and analytics solutions, without Developers having to code and maintain integrations
- Optimize targeting with mutually exclusive client-side and server-side experiment logic
Kameleoon vs. VWO
NO CAPS OR LIMITS
Kameleoon offers unlimited A/B/n testing across all domains, channels, and devices. No traffic or user restrictions.
Kameleoon’s technology is faster and more powerful than VWOs. It works on SPA sites and doesn’t affect page load speeds.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN YOUR LANGUAGE AND MARKET
Local teams are quick to help you get started, stay engaged, and know how to solve your unique technical challenges.
Analysts and customers are awarding Kameleoon
Challenger in The Forrester Wave™: Experience Optimization Platforms - Q4 2020
2022 Top Rated in A/B Testing, Feature Management and Ecommerce Personalization categories
2022 Momentum Leader in A/B Testing and Leader in Personalization Software
Kameleoon key features
FEATURE FLAGGING AND MANAGEMENT
Roll out your next feature to highly targeted audiences with feature flagging. Remotely update them with feature variables. Rollback with automatic alerts. Feature management meets experimentation.
LARGE WIDGET LIBRARY
Use or modify one of Kameleoon’s widgets to make pop-ins, countdown clocks, banners, and other web templates. Developer welcome, but not necessary.
CUSTOM DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
Kameleoon supports single-tenant cloud installations and on-premises deployment options.