7 reasons why advanced programs choose Kameleoon over VWO
Kameleoon is a unified platform for all teams to experiment their way.
Marketing, product, and developers can all plan and execute their best experiments in Kameleoon’s platform that unites Web Experimentation and Feature Experimentation. What does that mean? Everything that matters for growth.
Why choose Kameleoon vs. VWO?
#1 Top-Notch Statistical Engine & Data Accuracy Guardrails
- The power of our statistical engine is the key reason why Kameleoon will enable accurate and reliable results, will automatically do the heavy lift on flagging potential flaws in the experimentation process, and offer solutions.
- Kameleoon offers ALL of the data accuracy guardrails listed below, out-of-the-box and included into your experimentation license.
- Multiple Testing Correction helps reach reliable experiment results when testing multiple variations.
- Native Sample Ratio Mismatch (SRM) detection system automatically identifies SRM and alerts of potential traffic assignment issues.
- Cross-Campaign Analysis allows to filter and break down test results based on exposure to other experiments, detect interaction effects, and safely interpret the results of overlapping campaigns.
- CUPED methodology, a powerful way to accelerate experimentation while increasing data accuracy, allows running tests with less data, on low-traffic websites, and making data-driven decisions faster.
#2 Technology that is a great fit for medium to enterprise-sized companies.
- Kameleoon’s single server call is 2x faster than VWO's and guaranteed flicker-free. As a result, experiments load late, and sites suffer from heavy flickering effects.
- As an enterprise-level technology, Kameleoon does not suffer from performance challenges. Brands can dig into the details and see that all key features like QA, reporting, and widget libraries are enterprise-ready.
- Kameleoon offers a wide range of native integrations that take a few clicks to enable and push live..
- Kameleoon keeps its Apple ITP compatibility updated with any new release of Safari to ensure we sustain our cross-domain management, our up-to-date safeguards against Apple’s ITP restrictions, and continuously do not rely on 3rd party cookies.
#3 Dedicated A/B testing tool, not a large collection of optimization technology.
- Kameleoon’s roadmap is dedicated to A/B testing and experimentation whereas VWO’s product roadmap stretches over many areas (6+ products vs. 2 for Kameleoon).
- Forrester highlighted Kameleoon as "a challenger" in its latest EOP Wave report, because of its ability to quickly innovate and deliver enterprise-level A/B testing and personalization solutions.
- Instead of selling Product analytic solutions, Kameleoon seamlessly integrates with Hotjar, Mixpanel, Fullstory, Contentsquare (and many more). Brands do not have to pay for UX technology they don’t use, especially when there already are great dedicated tools (at affordable prices) in this space.
#4 Customer service that solves their technical problems
and knows their market and challenges.
- Kameleoon has technical and customer service support in your language and time zone throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. It has experience solving e-commerce, subscription, technology, financial services, and healthcare business challenges.
- Kameleoon’s customer service and technical teams provide technical support until any issue is solved. They won't just send you a how-to link.
- Kameleoon doesn’t push brands to buy its experimentation services or buy "dev hours." We help when and as you need it.
#5 No more frustrating caps and product restrictions.
- Brands don’t have to worry about buying extra complex features, subdomains, or channels with Kameleoon. Kameleoon’s pricing is straightforward, tied to growth and value, does not require complex calculations to understand, and will not have any surprises at renewal after your year 1.
- Kameleoon’s A/B Testing, Feature Experimentation and Personalization solutions have NO caps, quotas, or testing-traffic limits. Each VWO product has restrictions that limit where, who, how, and what you can A/B test.
- Kameleoon's contracts don't punish brands for growth. Brands won’t face repeated sales calls asking them to buy larger packages.
#6 Server-Side testing with Client-Side capabilities
- Kameleoon HybridTM empowers Growth and Product teams to manage server-side tests independently from Developers’ release cycles.
- Teams can retrieve audiences from their preferred martech tools and target them in server-side tests without additional coding required.
- They can sync their results to their activation and analytics solutions, without Developers having to code and maintain integrations.
- Programs can analyze server-side experiment data in real time with built-in client-side reporting.
- And they can optimize targeting with mutually exclusive client-side and server-side experiment logic.
- Kameleoon integrates directly with data warehouses (e.g. Google BigQuery, Snowflake, and more!) to enable you to leverage your modern data stack to its fullest potential.
#7 Advanced features and true innovation for Feature Flagging and Experimentation
- All experiments are integrated with a single view, regardless whether the visitor/user has been exposed to a test in an app or on the website.
- Truly flexible solution with progressive delivery, feature variables, flexible workflows, and much more.
- Powerful tool addressing the needs of teams that are serious about experimentation and all-team growth, from marketing to product.
- Easy navigation and UX that is designed to reflect the logical flow of feature experimentation programs, with all capabilities (feature flags, feature rollouts, feature experiments etc.) in one place. Kameleoon ensures efficiency, reduces errors in implementation, duplication of flags and variables, KPIs issues etc.
NO CAPS OR LIMITS
Kameleoon offers unlimited A/B/n testing across all domains, channels, and devices. No traffic or user restrictions.
Kameleoon’s technology is faster and more powerful than VWOs. It works on SPA sites and doesn’t affect page load speeds.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN YOUR LANGUAGE AND MARKET
Local teams are quick to help you get started, stay engaged, and know how to solve your unique technical challenges.
Analysts and customers are awarding Kameleoon
Kameleoon key features
Roll out your next feature to highly targeted audiences with feature flagging. Remotely update them with feature variables. Rollback with automatic alerts. Feature management meets experimentation.
LARGE WIDGET LIBRARY
Use or modify one of Kameleoon’s easy-to-create widgets to make pop-ups, countdown clocks, banners, and other web templates. Developer welcome, but not necessary.
CUSTOM DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
Kameleoon supports single-tenant cloud installations and on-premises deployment options.