Thanks to the Kameleoon team, customers, partners, and the entire Experimentation community for a great 2023. We were named the fastest-growing experimentation platform in North America thanks to you. Here are the notable highlights and our vision for 2024.
Championing unlimited, all-team experimentation
Our report, "How Product and Marketing Teams Collaborate on Experimentation to Drive Growth," revealed that 90% of leading companies conduct web and feature experimentation on a single platform. Experts echoed these findings and underscored the importance of all-team experimentation in powering both PLG and MLG for data-driven decision making.
All-team experimentation doesn’t work with restrictions
We strongly believe in experimentation without quotas or seat tiers, on an all-team unified platform. Our clients already benefit from the unlimited seats, experiments, feature flags, environments, projects, data, events, and tested traffic.
80+ new features, 40%+ increase in experiments run daily
With our flexible statistical engine, the fastest script on the market, and all-team, unified experimentation platform, we continue leading the market in experimentation feature releases. Our clients’ favorite 2023 launches are:
- CUPED and Cross-Campaign Analysis
- AI Opportunity Detection
- Raw Data Export
- The upgraded Widget Studio
- Sequential Testing
- AI-powered Tech Debt Management
The only unified platform with flexible approach to experimentation + data warehouses
Kameleoon is the only unified solution that allows experimenting in a traditional way as well as with your data warehouse both for web and feature experimentation. Last year, we added new ways to build your SSOT ecosystem.
- 20+ new integrations including Rudderstack, mParticle, Contentful, and Shopify.
- Data warehouse integrations, including Big Query and Snowflake.
Leading the discussion
Our annual Experimentation Thought Leadership Awards garnered unprecedented attention with 250+ nominees, and Think Ahead sessions covered key trends and product strategy.
- Team collaboration to drive PLG & MLG
- The power of the Modern Data Stack
- Best Practices for All-team Experimentation
- Insights for 2024 (AI, Program Management, and more!)
Humbled by recognition and client success
- Gartner: Kameleoon is among the six leading feature management vendors.
- MarTech Intelligence: North America's fastest-growing experimentation solution.
- Leader on G2Crowd and TrustRadius (feature set, value, support, and relationships).
Welcome to 2024, a year of All-Team Experimentation
We continue innovating to support all-team experimentation. Our 2024 roadmap is focused on developing features that would support the advanced experimentation teams, while ensuring that all users, from beginner to expert, have a great experience. Coming soon:
- New AI capabilities that will change the way you create experiments
- More data warehouse integrations
- An experiment management system for effective collaboration
- Extra reporting capabilities
- Brand new graphics editor
- Upgraded reporting UI
- Additional native integrations
- New Widgets
- Certifications in all-team experimentation
In addition, we are planning to unlock additional enterprise feature starter versions for all users. If you are a Kameleoon customer, stay tuned for our announcements.
Join our Experimentation Community
We're excited to create opportunities for discussion and collaboration among experimentation professionals. Stay connected with us on LinkedIn for invitations to our ThinkAhead webinars, virtual live sessions, and updates on in-person events.
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Join our Kameleoon Slack Community
- Visit our Events page
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter
- Read the Kameleoon blog